MLI Ultra 12/5000
The MLI Ultra series is designed to be able to enjoy all the best properties of Lithium Ion technology in the harshest conditions (high charge/discharge currents, wet environment, mechanical shock or vibrations). To do this the MLI Ultra batteries bring two things on top of a selection of the finest Lithium-iron phosphate cells: a sturdy, waterproof housing and the best Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS includes active cell balancing for optimal use of each individual cell, even during fast charge and discharge, integrated battery monitoring to always have the best information on the state of your battery. Last but not least, it has MasterBus communication to the Mastervolt battery charger to ensure the best possible recharging and lifetime of the battery.
- Top performance, heavy duty Lithium Ion batteries.
- Ideal for running heavy loads for long periods and short charge times.
- Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
- Three times the lifespan of traditional batteries (2000 cycles).
- High cycle efficiency.
- Fast charging up to half an hour.
- High discharge rate up to 3C.
- MasterBus communication with every Mastervolt battery charger.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS) with active balancing.
- Integrated battery monitoring (Ah consumed, state of charge).
- Series balancing technology optimizes string connection.
- Waterproof electronics cabinet.
- Safest Lithium Ion chemistry available (LiFePO4).
- Tested and certified according to UN38.3.
- Two year warranty.
|Nom. battery voltage||13.2 V|
|Nominal battery capacity||360 Ah|
|Nominal battery energy capacity||5000 Wh|
|Max. charge current||500 A (1,4 C)|
|Max. continuous discharge current||500 A (1,4 C)|
|Peak discharge current||1800 A (5 C) voor 10s|
|Cycle life||~2000 at 80 % DoD|
|Mounting position||upright or either long side|
|Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles), lxwxh||622 x 197 x 355 mm
24.5 x 7.8 x 14.0 inch
|Battery chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate|
|Protection degree||IP65 (electronics cabinet)|
|Parallel connection||yes, unlimited|
|Series connection||yes, up to 10 batteries (series balancing up to 2 batteries)|
|Safety protections||over voltage, under voltage, over temperature|
|Safety relay||to be added mandatorily, product code 79007700|
|Safety relay controls||integrated|